WordPress Plugin that extends WooCommerce functionality to integrate M-Pesa for making payments, remittances, checking account balance transaction status and reversals.
Getting started with M-Pesa for WooCommerce is very easy. All configuration is done in the WooCommerce settings in the WordPress admin dashboard.
Your site/app MUST be running over https for the M-Pesa Instant Payment Notification (IPN) to work.
- First, you need to download the latest release of the plugin from here.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the plugin folder (wc-mpesa) to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin
That is all. You are now ready to receive and send money using M-Pesa on your WordPress and WooCommerce powered site.
- Our team of developers are on hand to provide assistance for when you wish to move from Sandbox(test) to Live(production) environment. This assistance is charged a flat fee of
- M-Pesa and the M-Pesa Logo are registered trademarks of Safaricom Ltd
- WordPress and the WordPress logo are registered trademarks of Automattic Inc.
- WooCommerce and the WooCommerce logo are registered trademarks of Automattic Inc.
This plugin is licensed under the GPLv3 license.